Loans at Caherciveen Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Caherciveen Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Why a Caherciveen Credit Union Loan is different;
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our typical loan rate of 9.0% (9.4% a.p.r.), with special lower rates available for student loans and secured borrowers, mean you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Caherciveen Credit Union.
How do I apply for a loan?
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & conditions apply. All rates correct as of 21st July 2016.